The review will look at the following areas of your website:
• Navigation and layout
• Page titles and meta tags
• Headings and formatting
• Clarity of ideas and information
• Calls to action
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimised. It gauges how well the words used on your website align with what people are searching for on the Internet.
For each keyword, the check will show:
• Average monthly searches
• SEO difficulty (0–100)
• Competition from pay per click (0–100)
SERP stands for Search Engine Ranked Page.
This will show the page of Google your website appears on when you search for each of those 10 keywords.
The SEO check is completely free and provides an overview of how your website is performing.
If, after receiving your results, you would like to find out more about improving your website copy I will be happy to assist you.
I could help by:
• Identifying high-scoring and underused keywords
• Placing keywords in optimal areas of your site
• Rewriting or improving your existing copy
• Suggesting improvements to design and layout
Commission a project before January 31, 2018 and get 10% off the work commissioned.
• Offer open to UK businesses only
• Closing date for subscriptions Dec 31, 2017
• Closing date for 10% discount Jan 31, 2018